Save the Date: January 8-11, 2023 Long Beach, California
Program Committee Members:
- Alana Askew, University of Washington
- Trey Beasley, Vanderbilt University
- Charles Cook, University of Colorado
- Gene Crouch, George Mason University
- John Dolan, Carnegie Mellon University
- Tim Graf, Princeton University
- Timothy T. Hesler, New York University
- Ritu Kalra, Harvard University
- Denise Laussade, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Caroline Wilhelm, University of Southern California
- Asaf Zentler University of Miami
General Workshop Information
The Institute will limit three registrations per institution for this conference to allow as many universities to participate with our 270 participant cap. Speakers are not counted as part of this limitation. Additional participants will be placed on a waitlist and invited to attend 30 days prior to the start of the program so that travel arrangements can be made.
Continuing Education Credits
CPE Continuing Education CreditsThe Institute does not apply for pre-approval for CPE credits. You will need to submit the sessions to your certification provider for their consideration and approval for CPE credits is at the discretion of your certification provider.
Program attendees who have previously self-submitted for CPE credits recommend keeping the program's Credit Reporting Form, the agenda with session descriptions, and your certificate of attendance as support should your CPE submission get audited.
In all cases, you are responsible for reporting your professional credits. Conference attendance certificates will be e-mailed to all attendees within two weeks of the program conclusion. We ask that you save copies of these certificates for your records. Please note, if you decline emails from the Institute, you may not receive your certificate or program updates.